college-photo_8092

“Who is this George guy anyway?” That, or some variation of that, may have crossed your mind if you don’t know me personally. Well, as of the time of this writing, I am a student currently enrolled at New York City College of Technology. (Psst, that’s the building in the image) I am pursuing a Bachelor’s in Professional and Technical Writing with a specialization in Psychology.

I grew up in Queens, New York and realized I had a passion for writing at an early age. (Well, after I realized that mathematics was simply not for me) There is something about the written medium that I am an avid fan of and love spending time typing or scribbling away. Whether the writing is technical or creative does not bother me, I simply enjoy the act of writing. However, it isn’t only about putting words on a page, I also enjoy the designing of a page. Deciding what words to put, where to put them, how to combine them with images, and make them flow is what I find interesting and fun.

Right now, my focus is on graduating and figuring out where exactly I’ll be to apply my writing skills. I do know that one day in the future, I’d love to write the story for a video game and be in that industry. As a lover of gaming (and realizing how massive this industry is..) I would love to create a world and plot that players can enjoy and explore.

Well, I think that’s enough about me for now. So, if you’ve read this far down, I’m glad. It means I didn’t write this for nothing! Anyway, click below or at the top to go wherever you please. (I’d prefer if you don’t click the X to close the page, however…)

Click here to see examples of my writing

Or here, to see my resume

Or here, to see my work with ClimateYou

Or here, to see my achievements