I, Tituba Black Witch of Salem Chapter 13 to End

Coming towards the end of the book, Tituba is back in her homeland of Barbados after experiencing the worst 10 years of her life. Embracing the presence of being home at last runs into another man by the name of Iphigene who happened to be ill and Tituba coming to his aid helping to cure him from the sickness. I noticed that all the men that Tituba dealt with in her lifetime caused her some sort of pain and ruination. She loves to have sex and Iphigene happens to be another one that she has sexual relations with and he is much younger than her. All the men put her down in some way and Iphigene happened to be the worst mistake she ever made. He caused her to lose her life by influencing her to join the rebellion that he was planning. All Tituba wanted was to go back to her homeland and live peacefully but like all the other men throughout the story ruined her. What made me upset was she couldn’t just keep to herself and live peacefully she had to go with Iphigene and have him lead her to her death.