Events and Role Model

I haven’t attendant an event at the organization, there have been few events but I haven’t been able to attend because of my regular work schedule. There is one important event for WPC coming up but I wont be able to attend because of work and my classes. In this event WPC will be screening a film related to what their organization do, it is an important event because they will try to raise money for WPC, important people from the media will be attending, people that works for ABC, The New York Times among others.

One person I would consider as a mentor or role model would most likely be my supervisor, Lisa Daniell. She is not only in charge of supervising the graphic designer inters but she is also the one that runs WPC, she has many roles. I would consider her as a role model because she is always running from place to place, she answers phone calls, she organizes events, she meets up with clients, Lisa is in charge of many things at WPC. I admire Lisa Daniell because she is able to manage so many things, I would probably be frustrated having to do so many things, and she probably also has other life outside work. I want to be like her, been able to manage so many things and not be tired or frustrated at the end of the day, she has so much energy.