Internship Responsibilities

My internship and I worked out that 15 hours a week is our set time. Since I am flexible in terms of the hours I can work on a project during the week when I have time. Since the pandemic and working remotely, I am basically there to do designs needed for their website, events, social media, and editing. The managers contact me and my team either on Slack or in the weekly Zoom meetings and between the three of us in the design team, we give them three iterations of what they asked us for.

Aside from this type of work, designing, clerical work such as emailing, sitting in on meetings, writing notes for myself, and communicating in a professional manner and speaking up for the team, and asking questions I do.

Without this internship, I would not be comfortable speaking up in another job. This internship so far has taught me that is important to conduct yourself in a professional manner whether you are being paid or not. This opportunity has been a great learning experience by helping me get accustomed to the workplace and its environment.