The department that I am currently an intern for is at Hostos Community College in the Bronx, known as EdTech.  There are just a few people that I work with, the staff combines to a total of 5 people, not including the other interns with me. We are located in the C-Building of the Hostos Community College Campus. For the most part, EdTech is public within the CUNY community as they partner up with several CUNY schools to bring forth conferences to the students of these schools to educate and help them in their academic lives. The primary goal of the department is to help the students with their technological, academic needs and help them out by means of technology. We get a whole bunch of requests from people all over the school, it can range from renting out a room to have the lecture recorded, to fixing one of the websites, to creating flyers for an events going on within the school, etc.
There was only one recent article from last year, this article described EdTech at Hostos Community College to be extremely helpful towards the students needs in making their academic lives easier by means of technology. This is exactly what we aim for, we do our best to unite the schools and provide the greatest experience possible towards all the Students of Hostos Community College.