On the first week of the Internship, I spent the first two days editing videos to be posted onto the new Hostos website. There were a ton of videos that had to be edited on PremierePro and it really taught me about communication and how to work with another intern, or rather, co-worker on projects. So the other intern is named Anthony. Anthony worked on the titles for each of the videos while I edited the videos and put the Photoshop made title, into the video so that it could be used in the introduction with the videos posted onto the “showcase”.

Frequently, I would communicate with Anthony who was sitting across from me to determine what videos would be worked on next and what would be the easiest route for us to maximize our labor time. Since we both connect to a server within the EdTech department called “INTERNS”, we made a folder in order to access all the files we made. One would have the images, videos, and also a folder that contained the premiere file. It was great to be able to work with an organized person and maximize our work efforts. I would determine that the projects were a success, especially due to the fact that Anthony and I communicated, not only frequently, but effectively.