Session#8

• Session#8
  • #69529

Kelly

Something that I have noticed in the last couple of sessions is how difficult it can be to follow the professor’s whiteboard work sometimes. By the time he is finished with a whiteboard page it is an overwhelming jumble of markings, lines, and equations. This disorganized presentation style can be confusing for me, and I am familiar with the material. It must be doubly challenging for the students. It would be helpful if the professor shared some more organized notes about the topics. If the students were able to print up, or otherwise mark on a copy of the lecture notes as we went along it would be more organized and efficient. For instance when talking about the sine wave having access to an organized diagram which they can mark or reference could be helpful. But as it is, students have to write their notes in a rush before the material is written over or the whiteboard is completely cleared. Having access to some form of outline, complete with graphs would make it easier for students to focus on learning, not just copying.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)