Questions About Our Course and the OpenLab

• Questions About Our Course and the OpenLab
  • #12770

johannah rodgers

If you are having any issues with the OpenLab or have any general questions about our course, please post them here!

#15248

hi,
    how do you add the course to My Courses ?

#15250

Zam
    Member

Hey!

When you reply to a discussion, you automatically get enrolled in the course.

– Zam

#15405

tawaina8
    Member

I see that next week the draft for the first essay is due but I cannot find the assignment for it. May you please tell me what does the easy have to be about

#15413

johannah rodgers

Our first essay will be a personal essay. Please don’t be concerned about the due date for the draft. We are a little bit behind right now, but we will catch up and I promise to give you lots of notice before any formal essay is due.

#15415

rsamuel1

Personal essay meaning we write about anything?

#15421

MoisesQ
    Member

A question i have is that, can we just send all the writing through one place, with the proper heading to let you what is what.

#15446

Hey,
    I missed almost the first two weeks of class because of some problems with my program, that’s why i am a little far behind.
    Question.
    For some reason i am not able to post my docs, or blogs on open lab so is it ok if i do all the assignment on Learning Journal?
    I am still getting to know the site.

#15450

johannah rodgers

Miftahul,

It is fine to post your work to the LJ on Bb. However, you will need to make posts to the OpenLab. Could you give that a try again?

Thanks.

#15452

donsadet
    Member

I would really prefer to do all my assignments on the Learning Journal. It seems very easy and simple method of organizing all my work and easily posting it somewhere without having to worry to place work in multiple places. I was wondering it was ok for me to just post all my assignments to the Learning Journal without having to use any other kind of method. IE. Google Docs or Eportfolio.

#15462

johannah rodgers

Don,

Not only will you be able to continue using the LJ for all of your assignments, we are as a class now doing this.

All best,

Prof. Rodgers

#15572

I can’t find the topic for free writing on our LJ (for this week). Can anyone help me please.

#15577

johannah rodgers

Mitahul, The LJ assignment is in the Week 3 Assignments Folder.

All best,

Prof. Rodgers

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)