Peer Leading Session 7

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Peer Leading Session 7

Ihn Lee
    Participant

Today’s lecture was about sin, cos, and tan. I learned how to get cos, sin, and tan in a different way so I am always confused with these concepts. During the group session, I got wrong two times… but I was able to find the error because the opposite and adjacent were longer than the hypotenuse. The way I learned is different in the way I always start with the denominator, not the numerator. I explained what happened at the end of the group session and he wanted me to explain how I do it. So I explained the method after the class even though I was hesitant because it will make them confused. But they asked for it who stayed after the class.

Patrice Prosper
    Participant

Hi Ihn,

Did the students who stayed after class understand your approach or like it? Were these students who were struggle with the concept in class or those who already understand but want to learn alternative trig methods?

Personally I feel like students should be exposed to different methods so they can choose the one that makes the most sense for them.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.