Peer Leading 8th session

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Peer Leading 8th session

Patrice Prosper
    Participant

Today I joined the 1275co class assuming a Friday schedule would be followed, but Professor chose to follow the Wednesday format instead to catch the class up on new material. Therefore we did not have breakout rooms today.

The new topic of the unit circle was covered and students had a lot of questions on finding conterminal angles and expressing angles in radians. I noticed new students speaking up who do not usually speak up. It might be due to the fact that the semester is coming to a close and time is running out.

Two new students reached out in the chat asking to tutoring hours and one student was asking about covering material from last week. I suggested staying for office hours to ask the questions and the student said he would but then left after class.

After class the Professor, my peer leader and me had another powwow. Next Friday breakout sessions will resume for a full hour with only 40 mins of lecture. Professor is giving us the opportunity to teach the additional content on trig identities and tautologies, which will not be on the final, and help students with questions on earlier content.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.