Introduction-Pasang Lama

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Introduction-Pasang Lama

Pasang
    Participant

Hi everyone , my name is Pasang Lama . Im an incoming freshman at citytech and will turn 18 in 2 weeks! My academic interests are sciences and math . I find science really interesting because I like seeing how everything in the universe works and also from a young age I was pretty good with math so I enjoy it also .. i was only 4 questions away from a perfect score on the math section of the SAT :(. My major is Dental Hygiene because I want to be the first Dental Hygienest in my community so I can educate others on proper hygiene of your teeth since I know that many problems and cancers start with poor dental care. I don’t read books to often but my favorite book is The Great Gatsby. I like listening to pop music and my favorite artist is the Weeknd. I was supposed to go to his concert last July but it was postponed to next year :(. I like watching sci-fi movies , superhero movies , and anime.In my spare time I like to play basketball and work at my family’s store.

Al Jallow
    Participant

Hi Pasang,
    I am Al and nice to meet you, I see you said you pretty good at math so get ready if I’m stuck I’ll come border you hahahahaha just joking, by the way happy birthday in advance.

Pasang
    Participant

haha thanks , and you can ask me for help no problem. My email is @pasangklama7@gmail.com if you are stuck

Al Jallow
    Participant

I will if I’m stuck. Thanks man

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.