Re: Three Questions To Help Us Get To Know One Another

#15337

@rachel
1. One interesting thing that I did during the summer is that I gave birth to a healthy baby boy on July 23rd. It was an amazing experience and being a mom is the best feeling ever.
2. On the labor day I’m going with my husband and a couple of friends to US OPEN. Since we don’t know who is going to play I hope that at least I will see a good match.
3. Since I am a Hospitality major I’m having cooking and baking this semester. I love experimenting in the kitchen so I’m excited about these classes where I can get to know all the proper techniques and become a better cook.

@sharone
1. I was born and raised in Poland. I moved to USA two years ago and currently live in Elmhurst,Queens.
2. When I am bored I like going for a walk with my dog, cook something delicious or watch a movie.
3. I would travel around the world, buy a house on a seashore and -if I still have something left- invest the rest.

@donsadet
1. I think that in 10 years I will be living back in Poland. I hope I will be a general manager of a beautiful hotel and be satisfied with this job. To be honest it’s really hard for me to plan anything for the future because whenever I think I have a plan something happens and everything changes. If for instance you asked me 10 years ago where would I be in the future I would never even think that it would be here in NYC. At least I hope I will be healthy to be able to accomplish my dreams.
2. I love traveling. I’ve been to many countries mainly in Europe but not only. If you ever have a chance to visit Italy I recommend going to Rome, Venice and Milan. These are my favorite places with a lot of beautiful memories.
3. As I mentioned before I really enjoyed being in Rome. It is a magical city where you can truly feel like like you’ve moved back in time. The history of the city, the monuments, happy outgoing people and delicious food make this place truly unique. I can’t wait to go there next summer.