Re: Please Introduce Yourself!

#15242

Zam
Member

What is your name?

– Zamsadul Mozumder, but please call me Zam. I have a hard time as well to pronounce my name. But if you want to try, here you go ZAM-SA-DUL MOZ-UMM-DER. I know I have a horrible long name. But I hope it makes you laugh or smile at least when trying to pronounce it!

Which neighborhood/area do you live in?

– I live in Brooklyn, around Coney Island Beach.

What is your major?

– My major is Computer Science.

What year are you at City Tech?

– I’m at my freshman year.

What have you been reading over the summer break?

– To be honest, I haven’t read at all this summer. But I love reading news from CNN, Huffington Post, Yahoo, & Google News. I love reading about gadgets! My favorite websites to read from Engadget, Gizmodo, 9to5Mac, RedmondPie, TheVerge, & Notebookreviews.com. I visit these websites every single day. So I have those counts as reading!

If you would like to include any additional information about yourself, for instance, where you work, who you live with, what you do in your spare time, etc., we are always interested in knowing more about you!

– I work in Ann Taylor and have been working there for a few months. I started off as a Sales Associate than to a Stock Associate, to Stock Lead & now finally to a Visual Merchandiser & Stock Lead. In the long run, I basically do everything in the store.

– In my spare time I love catching up with all the news and events that are occurring. I also like spending time with my family, mainly my younger brother to make sure he is always on the right path.

– I love to work and do things so I can be occupied. I always need to do something & if I don’t have something to do, I’ll end up taking a nap.

That’s so far about me, if you want to know more about me. Please let me know!

Zam