Networking Event

The networking event I ended up attending was New York Comic Con. I only attended on Saturday 10/7. My goal was to try out some of the new releases coming out for video games. Also to go to artist alley to speak to artist and figure out their different approaches to their work. Every artist booth I walked up to I asked about their approach and how they go about creating their work. I learned a lot about how to approach creating art.

Since I felt I was at a mental block and could not figure out how to go about it. It ultimately helped me just decide to try out multiple approaches preferably the ones I found more interesting first. To just keep practicing and seeing which I liked best. When I see others people complete work it always looks intimidating and inspiring at the same time. intimidating because of the time and prior practice it must have took to create that piece of art. And inspiring because it just looks amazing.

It was a great time. I enjoyed my time looking at different art and speaking to all kinds of artist with many different styles and approaches. Since then I have attempted finding my approach mainly on Photoshop and traditionally.