App Review 2: Autodesk Sketch

In my continuing interest on sketch apps. I have also decided to check out autodesk Sketchbook.

Sketchbook is as the name implies a app focused on sketching, and offers a lot of different digital tools for sketching and painting. It has an amazing user experience for users while also being a complex sketching app.

This is a paid app with a free but limited trial version. The paid version offers more brushes and tools at your disposal. Considering I only have experience with autodesk Maya when it comes to their software. it took some time to get used to how this application worked. But But for my time trying it it seems that the digital tools offer a traditional like style. Or as close to its traditional counterpart as much as possible. along with smudge tools great control of the brushes you use.

Also the UI once you get used to it is simple and easy to look at. A lot of the tools especially the painting tools and sketching offer a sense of realism.

If you have the talent this program offers the tools necessary to bring your creations to life an any style you choose.