CityTech Library Promotion

This project, we worked as a group to create different media forms to promote CityTech library. Our final works contain TWO 11” x 17”posters, ONE 4” x 6” double-side postcard, TWO 1080 x 1080 Instagram posts and ONE 1200 x 800 Tv screen form.

My responsibilities:

In this project, at the initial stage of creation, I integrated and submitted all assignments while creating part of my work. The scope of the job is to design the cover of the assignment, typesetting and ensuring the submission time. After the group decided on the direction of creation, I typesetted and revised all forms of work, made the final cover and casebook, write presentation outline, present presentation, revise works with client feedback and upload final works.

Goal:

Our goal is to bring all of our CityTech students’ attention to library service and guide students to ask questions to our librarian. The main color tone of this project are blue and yellow which are match to the color of CityTech school logo. We want to impress our students when they first seen our woks, so we use large font to emphasize library services. The use of the confused students images are making the promotion more alive and empathize with students’ confusing emotion. At the same time, we use qr code to enable students to contact the librarian faster and more convenient.

Workflow:

In the creation of process, first of all, we did research of the library in many field.

Secondly, we brainstorm about the goal of this promotion and the idea come up with that we want to encourage students to ask questions to librarian.

Next, we come up some sketches for our goal.

After discussion, we selected two plans and made initial layouts.

We decided to use the second layout idea and made a revised version layouts.

After we went through 4-5 changes to the details, finally to get to the final works.