Training Day 4

Today, I learned to always prepare the project online meeting, including the questions asked to the clients such as When are the deadlines? What is the main goal of the project? and etc. In addition, we can ask the clients for the content if they have one, it will be very helpful for the project. Also, the design should be done earlier before the deadline because we need to make sure the design has time to prepare for the print, it might take one week to print. 

The feedback I want to give back is the trainers did a great job for the critique even though it’s the online meeting. But I think we got pretty feedback from all in the team.

Yes, there is a big difference compared to the first day of training. I learned a lot, and how to think differently with different ideas in order to come up with a more professional design.

2 thoughts on “Training Day 4

1. Thank you Fengyi. You really paid attention when we are talking about the training manual. And it’s happy to hear that you learned something and gained more ideas for your design.

2. Getting back to clients right after the meeting and with a contract is important to make sure you are all on the same page. While we are not sure how the Fall will be, it is important for everyone to learn about the printing process anyway, yes 😀