Day 4

Tuesday, June 9, 2015

What did I learn?

Today I learned a lot. I learned about the print system that we have here at City Tech, that is mysteriously located in the basement. I also learned a bunch of new shortcuts and tricks to designing faster. I also had a bit of a self reflection and reminded myself of knowing when to take a different approach on a project. Sometimes the amazing concepts that we come up with might not come out executed the way we intended.

What were my challenges?

My biggest challenge today was taking a different approach on the Banner project we have been working on. I was so focused on one approach that I tried to force it to make it work. Fortunately I was able to move on and come up with more approaches that were better executed.

How did you help each other?

Mandy taught me a couple of new tricks I can add to my repertoire, that help me maximize time when designing. I also received a lot of good feedback that I will take into consideration when finalizing the banner project.

Other comments:

Today I had my first meeting with my client and I believe it well successful. I am looking forward to working with them