Training day 4

Today we learned the importance of the contract when doing a job. We also review some of the questions that we must ask the clients, so we have a better idea of what we are going to do to guarantee the success of the project.

The trainers are doing a good job. I imagine doing online training is a little bit harder, but they are doing the best they can.

Yes, the comments I received are constructive, and that makes my mind to open more and more and think differently.

2 thoughts on “Training day 4

1. The trainee manual is very handy for interns. So whenever you have questions you can refer to this manual at first. Sometimes it solves most of the problems I have.

I agree with you that online training it’s a little difficult than in-person training. Especially when we do the critique part. Because sometimes there is something hard to explain by words. We can show you directly if it’s in-person training. It will save us more time. But thank you for bearing with us.

2. Online training is tough for everyone involved, but you are all doing a great job so far! Keeping that open mind when receiving crit will be invaluable to help you grow *clap clap*