Spring 2018 Mid Semester Reflections

• Have you come across any challenging projects this semester, whether it was a class project or a project with FC? How did you accomplish the project?

Yes, the biggest challenging of this semester is my senior project. Becuase my advisor asked me to keep research and research in the past 6 weeks, and I really afraid that I don’t have time to finish it. Finally, after many research and concepts, I getting into the digital works before spring break, and I can do most of my project on spring break.

• What project(s) did you enjoy working on thus far during this semester?

Even though the senior project is the most difficult project in this semester, however, I really enjoy it. Becuase I can do what I really want to do, my project is making a children picture book, my own story, and illustration. It’s a huge work, which I need to think a story, and drawing it out, but I really enjoy the process I make becomes a real book.

• How have the projects you have worked on in FC aligned with your professional career goals?

The projects which I worked for WAC in this semester, I think it really aligned with my professional career goals. I was used a lot of my illustration style into their poster and make it looks different than the past years. I hope my behaviors can make WAC looks “fresh” at this semester. I will still keep going for the rest of the day.