Fall 2016 Reflection

Have you completed all your work (for the Fall 2016 semester) with your clients and closed all loops?

I am glad to say I have completed all my client work for this semester and have closed all loops.

Are you happy with your results with the work you completed this semester? What was your favorite project you got a chance to work on this semester?

I am very happy with the work I did this semester, mostly because the projects I got to work on this semester were so fun. I do have a favorite, however, and it’s the Science Fiction Symposium poster. It was so much fun to develop that project, to learn more about the source material more, and I really enjoyed improving my illustration skills.

How are you going to prepare for next semester during the Holiday Break?

Fortunately I will be returning next semester, so I’m preparing by resting and starting to think about the Nucleus design. I need to “plus it up” as prof. Davis says.

One thought on “Fall 2016 Reflection

1. Marlon,
    I appreciate your reflection and agree that you had some really fine moments this term. Serious Play logo is also a fine piece of work to add to your portfolio. I am hoping that the Sci Fi work you began will take on even more prominence in spring 2017. You have set a high bar. You and I should talk about how to best “plus it up” Prof Davis style … how to best stretch your skills and push you in to some new directions.

I have to say that students really connected with the sad expression on the face of the student who didn’t plan for ID courses. Maybe you can also add to those characters … some of them happy that they did make room and had some enriching experiences. Maybe Dave can join in!

R&R … Can’t wait to greet you in 2017!