Natalie Yeung: Year End Reflection Fall 2016

Have you completed all your work (for the Fall 2016 semester) with your clients and closed all loops?

I have completed most of my projects this semester, with Honor Scholar Program, WAC and Sponsored Programs. I will be working into next semester with Atrium Learning Center, Wellness for Women of Color and Literature Art Festival with William.

Are you happy with your results with the work you completed this semester? What was your favorite project you got a chance to work on this semester

I am satisfied with the results of the work I completed this semester. My favorite projects is the Wellness for Women of Color and the Holiday Breakfast invitation because there is room for creativity, less formatting from previous semester.

How are you going to prepare for next semester during the Holiday Break? If you are departing from the team (), let us know your plans for 2017.

I will be working on some self branding such as a website and I will be preparing for my senior project for the next semester. Getting down the name and the brand for my Chinese Skin Care line down and what kind of products would my company sell, who would be my target audience. Doing some visual research to keep my mind going for creativities.

One thought on “Natalie Yeung: Year End Reflection Fall 2016

1. Natalie,
    You had a very productive semester. Lots to learn quickly; and you did so in a professional manner. No task was too small, and no challenge was too great. You kept a continuous pace of work flow, communicated well with colleagues and clients, and contributed to group critique ways that were honest and useful in making the design better.

I am so pleased that you have initiated a NEW, first-time ever multi-phase project. Your ownership of the process is evident, and your creative muscles are being exercised!
    Looking forward to working with you in Spring 2017 as you assist new members of the design team to learn with and from you.