Journal Entry 2

So, today was the second day of training!

The first thing we did was continue with the Earth Day poster that I had started yesterday and finalize it. There were awkward moments when there were certain text or saying that didn’t really make sense or didn’t go along with the overall meaning of the poster, due to how it was given. The hard part was the the small amount of time given to work on this project.

The second thing we did was emailing etiquettes, we had to learn how to write an email to clients that we will be working with in the future. We practiced by writing to Professor Jordan, William, and to Arianna. We had to introduce ourselves, explain what were were doing, how we came with the concept of the Earth Day poster, and attach the pdf file of the poster we had did.

The third thing we did was the “Choose your hood” project, where we have to chose a location, a event or store (fiction or non fictional) and to design a deliverable of my choice.

One thought on “Journal Entry 2

1. Philip,

Glad that you are paying attention to the text. The concept of your poster was great! I hope that our advice really helps your edits in the future.
    I hope you learned a great amount about email etiquette as well. It is one of the many most important tasks while working as a designer. It is also important to keep in mind that we are looking for you to explain your learning experience each day and your challenges so please let us know what you enjoyed and what you didn’t like about your day.