Spring 2016: End of Semester Reflection

Have you accomplished your Mid-Semester goals? How have you accomplished those goals?
Since I work until June 30th, I am still working towards my Mid-semester goals. They are on the way!

Have you completed your work with your clients and closed all loops? Are you happy with your results with the work you completed this semester?
I have completed my work with several clients who I’ve worked with for some short term projects and closed the loop. One particular client who I worked with recently was extremely happy! It really made my day to find her appreciation letter in my inbox.

But, for my long term project with Professor Williams for the Liberal Arts branding, we have not closed the loop yet. We will work until the end of June!

How are you going to prepare for next semester during the Summer Break?
I will not be returning to college for the next semester, but I will prepare for my career/job search during the summer break. I believe it’s crucial for me (and everyone else) to enjoy a short vacation before going back to work. Thus I will travel a little bit BUT still have some time to work on my portfolio. The summer time is the perfect time! So don’t take it for granted!

One thought on “Spring 2016: End of Semester Reflection

1. Mandy,

You are literally my role model! Your constant passion for creativity truly shows in all of what you have done thus far. From creating the manuals for FC to creating the branding for Liberal Arts, you enjoy the idea of creating something new and trying new things and it inspires me to do the same. I hope that you have safe travels this summer and that you find a job that works for you. You deserve it. You have left your mark on everyone on the team at FC. Our friendship will always last, no worries.