End of Spring 2016 Semester Reflection

• Have you accomplished your Mid-Semester goals? How have you accomplished those goals?
    Looking forward to see if I did well in my classes, as it was my mid semester goal. I am proud to say that I was able to get a lot of feedback from my team members for advice on class projects that help me improve on my work in my classes. Also, i was able to have a great amount of comments when I was creating the poster for the Introduction to Women’s History class. It was a tough topic but I’m glad i was able to get feedback from my team members to complete the poster in a short period of time!
  • Have you completed your work with your clients and closed all loops? Are you happy with your results with the work you completed this semester?
    I believe I have completed all the deliverables for my clients. Just a few more items to deliver to my clients. I am definitely happy with the work I have created this semester. First Year Program is probably where my heart is the most. When I saw it in the poster presentation, i really surprised myself. It is really great to see how everything you do throughout a semester really come together at the end. Thank you all for stopping by that day of the event to support me!
  • How are you going to prepare for next semester during the Summer Break?
    Relax!!! Take long walks in the park and admire every bit of art around me. As well as think about projects that I will work on for the semester in school and at FC.

I am extremely happy I get a chance to work with an amazing and talented team! You are all the best ! Have a great summer 🙂

Ariii

One thought on “End of Spring 2016 Semester Reflection

1. Arianna,

We are glad to help you with work for FC as well as your personal/school work. It’s all about teamwork! And, even when we leave FC, we will have lasting friendships, so we must keep in touch!

I was also really happy to see you do the poster presentation at the Honors Scholars event. You did a great job! I also appreciate all the times you came to support me at events, talks, presentations, etc.

You are absolutely right about preparing for the next semester. Take some time to relax and think about what you want for your future. And do some projects that you enjoy for your portfolio! 🙂

Enjoy your summer!