Garcia Hardware store

Garcia Hardware is the closest store to my house which means that is the one in any quick emergency i will go to. It is located at 995 columbus ave, New York, NY. This hardware store is a family business and  the whole family is involved. As soon as you walk in they try to help you and get familiar with your needs.

They have all the supplies a plumber, electrician, carpenter too.  Surprisingly for me they have a good selection of blades, rent of cordless drill, hand saw and other tool you might need to do any construction work.  In the plumbing section they have different types of pipes and the materials needed to build a good plumbing system like tapes, medals, cement, plaster, clamps and pipes. They have a lot materials and mostly the basics to do your work efficiently.

It is not my first time going there and every time i go there i find what i looking for but i need their help because it is a small space and most of the materials and tools they are kind of hidden. Overall it is a good place to be close home to get everything i miss in those visits to home depot but i need someone from the store to help me