Mixers, Prefader and Postfader Aux sends
- Check out the Soundcraft EPM Tech Data at soundcraft.com.
- Read about aux sends at sweetwater.com.
- Read about busses vs aux sends at soundonsound.com. Note: the British term “foldback” is the same as a prefader aux send, usually used to send signal to performer headphones, in-ear monitors, or stage monitors.
Asynchronous AssignmentS (due next week)
- What are the possible inputs and outputs to the EPM6? Note: Outputs are in the Master Section.
- What is the difference between a prefader and postfader aux send? What are each commonly used for?
- What is a bus and what is it used for?
Please submit your response as a .pdf file and name it “Week 6 Asynchronous ENT1270 [YOURLASTNAME]”. eg. “Week 6 Asynchronous ENT1270 Werden.pdf”. Copy your submission to the Asynchronous Submission Folder.