Instruction Manual Topic

The topic I am leaning towards and feel like could flesh out to not only fill the requirements of the assignment would be building a PC. You can go online and look up dozens of parts, maybe they work together, maybe not and then you have a pile of parts waiting for you to assemble when you finally get them and there’s very little instruction about assembly because you got half a dozen manufacturers in front of you. There’s deviation, there are outside resources, there are user created guides. If the instruction manual goes long I can focus on a specific build with a specific pool of parts so that there is focus. But if that ends up being a manual that will be too long or too grand for 2,000 words I will need a backup topic. Since a repair that I am currently looking at completing is cleaning a heat sink and reapplying thermal paste on a “Launch” Playstation 4 I am also considering that as well. I am trying to see how the word count plays out and see which will feel the quota and allow to me enjoy what I am writing.