About Us

Tariq Tyler Hemraj

I am a current student at CUNY’s New York City College of Technology. I am majoring in Computer Information Systems, aiming for a bachelor’s degree in IT Operations. I currently hold a job as an IT tech and hope to be employed with IBM in the future .

David Moy

I am a current student at CUNY’s New York City College of Technology. I am majoring in Computer System Technology, aiming for a bachelor’s degree. As an avid computer gamer, I went with a computer major as it suits my interest the most. In the future, I do hope to get a position where I can be part of a game making company. For instance, after playing games like League of Legends and Valorant, I would love to be part of the design team for Riot Games.

Ashapurna Archi

I am currently a student at CUNY’s New York City College of Technology, majoring in Computer Systems Technology with a focus on Software Engineering for my bachelor’s degree. My goal is to pursue a career in software engineering and possibly venture into the field of video game development. While I haven’t yet decided on a specific company or firm to apply to, I am eager to gain valuable experience wherever I work, as it will help me further develop my skills