Slides for Week 6 – Chapter 4 – Decisions
Exam 1 – Today
- You must use one of the lab computers.
- Please log in to Blackboard to take the test.
- On the left-hand side menu click on the Exams link to find it.
- Only one window/tab open allowed:
- DO NOT use INCOGNITO mode.
- DO NOT visit any other website during the test.
- DO NOT open any other app during the test.
- Press F11 to go to FULL screen mode.
- You may navigate questions by clicking on the “Question Completion Status” link.
- Please put away all electronics devices, notebooks, backpacks, everything from your desk.
- Scratch paper is allowed.
- You will have 1 required attempt, and 1 optional attempt
- The highest grade of all attempts will be counted.
- Once the class period is over exam must be finished and submitted even if there is time remaining from the optional attempt.
- Once you finish call the professor to check the PC.
Slides for Week 4 – Chapter 6 – Functions – Part 2
Slides for Week 3 – Chapter 6 – Functions – Part 1