- Get the professor approval for your project idea.
- Submit the proposal by Week 11.
- Work on your project and make sure it works.
- Show your project working on Week 14
- As a BACKUP, take a video of your project running
- Submit a description of your project with the code in a single document via Blackboard by Week 14.
Click here for a tutorial to get started with C++ on your Raspberry Pi
Also check this video with a step-by-step description of C++ on the Raspberry Pi
Slides for Week 9 – Chapter 7 – Arrays
Study for EXAM 2 Next Class
Work on your Project Proposal
Project Proposal Instructions:
- Get familiar with the Raspberry Pi device.
- Setup the Raspberry Pi and make sure you figure out how to launch the terminal.
- Brainstorm several project ideas (recommended 3 at least) that you’d be interested in implementing in C/C++ and run it on the Raspberry Pi.
- Consult your ideas with the professor to get approval.
- Once you get approval for your idea submit a 1-page maximum description of it via Blackboard by the deadline
- Deadline: Week 11, right after the 2nd Exam
- Project is individual