My tag is my title!

Download PDF

Currently, I am one of the Division Heads at the Liberty City Anime Convention, a non-profit event that supports anime, manga, and video games, as well as traditional and modern Japanese culture.  Sine 2015, conventions have been a huge success with unprecedented turnouts.  Now, in 2017, after years of growing events, we are able to book the Times Square Marriott Marquis.  My responsibilities include all things logistical, meaning I oversee equipment purchasing and storage, guest booking, staffing, marketing, obtaining sponsors, as well as run our social media accounts.

In addition to the annual event management I am a Program Support Clerk for a non-profit adoption and foster care agency in Brooklyn, Queens, and Long Island.  This is a stressful and meticulous job that results in the safety and happiness of a child.

I love to please people, and I have a nose for what people like and dislike.  I work hard and I want my guest to benefit from my labor.

My goal, once I graduate with my BTech Degree in Hospitality Management, is to go global and plan international events in the Hotel and Resorts industry.

One thought on “My tag is my title!

1. Liz Limage

Tiffany that is so amazing, I can truly sense a genuineness from you about what you do for these children and make sure they are in good hands. Hospitality starts with caring for others, you are a women of many talents. It takes leadership skills to become a leader, which is a quality you have. Congrats on Liberty City Anime Con success as well. Great job Tiffany I wish you the best.