Today is the day I’m starting my job hunt for an internship. Today is the day that I can actually call myself a graphic designer, although I feel odd. I feel odd because I’m not sure if I’m ready for the outside world. I’m not sure if my work is substantial enough for an employer to actually hire me. All in all its no excuse now. Today’s is the day I fix up my resume, polish up my portfolio and prepare myself for the outside world. After fixing up my resume I applied to many places. At first I was looking for an internship in something I wanted. I wanted to work with clothing or at least create images for clothing. At this time we are currently undergoing the corona virus and it’s hard to get to the places we want due to everything being online. I applied to many places hoping for the best clothing internship but that didn’t work out. I applied for Altress, Kennith cole, glabable fashion, sweet appeal, everdaze and many more. All these internships were found on google due to me having a lack of communication with people and not really having a connection for help. I was hoping that they would reply fast, but one can only hope. My internship professor, her name is Tanya and she works at City tech. She has an internship website in which she posts locations that are looking for  a graphic design intern. I was so replaced about hearing this because we have to complete 120 hours of interning in order to pass the class. I know what you’re thinking…. it’s a lot, but if I don’t get any replies from the clothing internships that I’ve applied to I’ll have to take my business to the internship page that Tanya has. There’s no time to waste Tanya is on her students like “white one rice” so I better find an internship and it better be fast 

I hope I can find one about graphic design. Along the site there’s internships but they qualify for different types of designers. Such as animation illustration and web. Three things I’m bad at but I have to remember I’m an intern and that I’m always learning. This is what it’s going to feel like after college, although i won’t be getting graded on anything, it will be an actual job. Scary isn’t it ? Well see you next time, pray for me everyone. Fingers crossed. I’m hoping one of the clothing internships will respond. It’s been a dream of mine to make clothing that people feel expresses them, but I’m still an intern. I can only dream so big.