My Very First Baking Class

I’ve bake before but from the comfort of my home. When I entered a professional kitchen for the first time I was amazed. It is incredible all the equipment that is available in the market to make a bakers job a little bit easier.

For me it was the beginning of a new page on  my life. My Professor looked very serious and very Professional as well. Many people did not like him because if we 20140919_110113need anything wrong he will freak out. I told many of them that I did not see anything wrong with that. Professor Ridel always aimed for perfection. He wanted his product to be of the best among the rest of the classes.

I learned a lot from him and even when he was tough he was really caring. He made sure that we understood the terminology and the processes needed for our production. He made me love baking even more. I wanted to go out and explore every single bakery I came across with.

In this class I made different mixing methods and techniques. Some of the products that we made in class where pies, cookies, different types of breads, pound cakes, etc, and every single one of them was delicious!