This assignment was personally one of the annoying for me. From getting cut a few times, to getting glue all of the place, it was one of the most difficult projects. Painting the collages was stressful. I just couldn’t get the colors right, no matter how hard i tried. i would paint it on the bristol, then it would dry as a different color. I also ran out of paint and i felt myself giving up.
However, i did learn the difference between high and low key paintings. I feel like i still need to work on being a little neater, as well as having more patience. I get annoyed easily, but i’m pretty content with how everything turned out.