Self Reflection and Presentation

Self Reflection

My experience had been fulfilling, and not only did I learn the ins and outs of freelance, but I also learned how to utilize my artistic knowledge to create beautiful posters, brochures, menus, and everything in between. Working with restaurants, I’ve learned that there is a lot that goes into communicating with the client and making sure that whatever is created is up to par with what they need. Learning about how the business side of this field works was also very insightful.

This internship has shown me that there is a lot that goes into being a freelancer, my dream job, but as long as you work hard, know what you want to do, and make it happen, it will all work out in the end. It’s been such a great experience learning from the supervisor of Calling All Graphics, and I’m sure with all the tools and knowledge that had been bestowed to me, I can utilize it all in order to achieve my goals and become a better illustrator from it. I am always growing and through the job, I’ve learned that is a wonderful thing.