Movement & Rhythm

43692_b89e385220a25728_b.jpg

43151_b2da7b0b2afc334a_b.jpg

106357_dda05abce1c4715b_b.jpg

All three images shows a great example of movement. They all have a great visual hierarchy. The first and last one are my favoirte ones, they guide the viewer eye in a dimentional way. As my eyes were looking throw them in many ways following their movement, I figure out the use of emphasis. For example, the last one is well in its contrast of color and as I look around I go back to the ball patterns which shows the great use of emphasis. As for the second one it shows a great idea of organic shapes that shows a successful movement with the great balance of figure ground and motion.

Rhythm:

90752_f84fbfc4e55fca33_b.jpg

46005_a1ee0690bdf65be3_b.jpg

101599_76ed465f93ec958f_b.jpg

Those images are highly strong in making a successful rhythm. They all unique, the repetition, alternation, and tradition are very entertainment. As our eyes looks into each one, we could see the powerful intervals between them. For example, the first one shows an interesting intervals of flowing rhythm, while the second one shows a sequence of geometric shapes that are cahnging in the edges and thats called a progressive rhythm. As for the last one, it shows a regular rhythm because the same element is being repeated over and over. I truly love it!