Dhahabah Baidhaniā€™s ePortfolio

Dhahabah Baidhaniā€™s ePortfolio
This ePortfolio is OPEN.
Communication Design
Portfolio Description

In Graphic Design principle I, I look forward on expending my communication skills by understanding the principles and rules on becoming a professional graphic designer.For many years Iā€™ve grow up loving art especially when I do henna design, I help my client with their happiness and that makes me feel proud due to the fact that I could give that type of feeling to others. My main reason to study graphic design is to work beyond what I’ve being working as both a henna designer and calligrapher, I want to learn the principles and element of graphic design and extend my own ideas with what I will learn.

Member Profile

Acknowledgements

This ePortfolio was created by: Dhahabah

New York Times Article about Color

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/12/08/fashion/color-of-the-year-2017-pantone-greenery.html?rref=collec […] See MoreNew York Times Article about Color

Color understanding based on Reading

In reality, we all know that colorsĀ haveĀ different meaning to each one of us, but have w […] See MoreColor understanding based on Reading

Design Journal entry #20

Design Journal entry #20 Why is a self assessment a critical part of your project? What do you […] See MoreDesign Journal entry #20

No Comments Found