Translation and audio generated by software

An internship evaluation is a form of reflective writing that allows us to document how our internships helped us develop new skills, learn new concepts, and apply our knowledge in a professional setting. Evaluating myself after the internship is a learning method I never done before. A good attitude and enthusiasm for learning are given toward supervision all the time by interns. Attendance/preparation for an Internship is also good for any intern. In terms of responding to the organization’s requirements, sometime, I am late replying to the messages but in the mean time I am working on a project we discuss about. I never lose my interest and ability to understand the organization’s function because these things let me do my good job.

As a digital design assistant, I’ve learned that time can be saved when technology advances, especially in design, such as updating new features in Illustration. I’m excited to share that I’ve completed in the internships, and they’ve all been valuable experiences. This most recent project was especially great, and I feel like it will help me land the role I want when I start looking for the experience this year alone. During this internship, I got to work on a lot of communication graphics, such as designing newsletters and social media posts. I even got to add them to social media platforms like Instagram. Working with a team was also a big part of this experience, and I learned how to collaborate effectively, give and receive feedback, and build better skills for my career. One thing that stood out to me was learning how to stick to a brand guidelines for an organization such as logo and color palette. It helped me realize which areas I want to focus on in my doing. Another thing of this internship that I really appreciated was the chance to work on my communication skills. I was able to interact with a range of people, from fellow interns to staff members, which helped me build confidence and become more effective in sending my design message out.

Citation:

What is Digital Design? an in-depth look at a complex field – … (n.d.). https://99designs.com/blog/web-digital/digital-design/