Bonny Leibowitz was born and raised in Philadelphia, where she developed a strong interest in the visual arts and was featured in several exhibitions at key galleries and museums. According to Bonnie, she uses a variety of processes and materials in her work. Each combination, she discovers, grows on itself, resulting in a fresh repetition of her successive bodies of work. The most important elements used by the artist are textiles, paper and paint. Leibowitz studied painting and drawing at Temple University’s College of Art, where she gained the technical skills that she realized would apply in her style. After finishing her studies, she moved to Dallas, Texas, where she held her first solo exhibition in 1986. Her various work located in many places such as New York and Dallas. Her era and design began at this time. Other successful exhibitions are all over the United States and Europe. I love to use charcoal to paint on my sketchbook, which can relate to painting. I think I am inspired by the intimate way this artist is working with her work.
Her work was shown in numerous exhibitions in a variety of nations, including Italy, Israel, Maryland, Dallas, Texas, and the art Basel satellite art fair, among others. In 2020, Leibowitz created the Visitation project, which digitally incorporates her work into images of environments submitted by artists across the world. In 2019, her work was included in new American paintings, and she also took part in residencies with Judy Pfaff and Michael David, which culminated in group shows in Brooklyn. I personally like an art called “Biology of the Soul Photography“, which is made of wax and paint on a cradle board.
Leibowitz’s legacy was founded through exposing her work in history through her paintings, photos, sculptures, and prints in numerous locations and publications. Her work focuses on the inner workings of consciousness, the impermanence of perception, and the characteristics and origins of their deeper nature.

https://www.bonnyleibowitz.com/GalleryMain.asp?GalleryID=68155&AKey=XHT23RHR
How Dallas artist Bonny Leibowitz think about line quality

References

Bonny Leibowitz – Bio. Ro2 ART. (n.d.). Retrieved October 20, 2021, from https://www.ro2art.com/bonny-leibowitz—bio.html.