Personal Philosophy of Nursing

Personal Philosophy of Nursing

Personal Philosophy of Nursing

Philosophy of Nursing I had been wondering for a long time that what would be my ultimate life career. I truly believe that nursing is an evidence-based practice profession and nurses have a responsibility to provide protection, promotion, and optimization of health and abilities, prevention of illness and injury and patient-centered holistic care. I should integrate evidence-based practice into my clinical works that help me create positive patient outcomes

I think that I have the eagerness, passion, and patience to serve people when they need help from our community. My mission in profession is to provide meticulous care to people who need our assistance no matter in physical or mental conditions regardless of their race, belief, religion, gender, financial status, and severity of their health conditions. When I am here to work hardest to make people feel more comfortable about their conditions by providing safe, patient-centered care, I always provide my smiley kind face to patients. I think a kind smiling face not only can reflect myself as a nice, open-minded person, but also can bring some relief to patients when they are experiencing discomfort.

The United States welcomes more immigrants than any other countries. We have more people with different beliefs in the world. Before beginning to provide care to patient, I need to understand and respect every patient’s own belief to avoid stereotyping and misapplying scientific knowledge of his/her own culture.