Introduction

Introduction

Introduction

My name is Chris Ruan. I am a registered nurse and now upgrading my associate degree in nursing to bachelor in New York City College of Technology. I am now working as a part-time case manager in a home care company. The tool of ePortfolio provides an innovative environment to present myself to the public, including potential employers.

I have worked for a few jobs before I returned to school after I came to US with a high school diploma. My personal experience motivated me to be a nurse. I want to care for people with more patience, more smiles, and more passion. As a part-time student working with a part-time job, I will continue to focus on studying and arm myself with more knowledge for the future.

The process of nursing professional study is impressed. The nursing courses are so intensive and stressful. Luckily, I went straight without failing any courses. I am so proud and so happy that I got my associate degree in nursing in New York City College of Technology on December 2013 and passed NECLX exam in March 2014. After possessing an associate degree, I continue my bachelor degree. I am expecting to have my bachelor degree in nursing next May.