Midterm exam is available!

Good morning Students!

Your midterm exam is available on Blackboard (in “Content”) for you to take today (Thursday, March 18, 2021) during any two-hour period until 5pm, in one sitting.  We will not meet for class today!  Your submission of the exam is your “attendance” in today’s class.  Once you start the exam, you must complete and submit it before logging off Blackboard.  The exam will automatically close and “submit” two hours after you start.  Choose the best answer to each question.  Each answer is worth three points except the short essay, which is worth ten points.  During the exam, you may, and should, refer to the maps and charts of the court system posted below (same ones are posted in “Class notes & materials,” near the top, listed under “Court System Resources,” and on Blackboard, in “Content”).  If you have questions or technical problems during the exam, or you need additional time, you are welcome to call me at 718.260.4939 any time until 5pm.  Also, between 10am and 1pm (our usual class and “office hours” time) you may join the class Zoom link to talk to me.  I do not recommend emailing me with questions because I may not see your email in a timely manner!

Good luck, and have a great weekend!  Prof. C.

P.S. Be sure to see my announcement below for information about a homework “grace period”!

COURT SYSTEM RESOURCES! (charts, maps, etc.)