Where do you want to work?

The office I chose to apply for is Vols. It is located in 40 Worth street, Suite 820 NY 10013-2904.  Vols offers free immigration services as well as civil legal services to people who do not have the resources to pay legal expenses such as young immigrants, veterans, unemployed people and young mothers who have been incarcerated, they help these groups by giving advice and helping them with legal proceedings in their cases. Vols is a non-profit organization that helps New Yorkers who need the most, they partner up with New York’s big law firms and companies to provide these services as well as pro bono lawyers. I personally would like to work in Vols because many people do not try to open their cases due to having to pay a lot for a lawyer but by receiving these services people can make these cases come to light and get the help they need. I am currently receiving help from them, and it is a well-respected organization that shows people have good will to help others. They receive multiple cases in New York and have different projects which in my opinion very important, they are growing and getting more recognition from many people. their website will be attached below https://volsprobono.org/

1 thought on “Where do you want to work?