Where do you want to work?

I am pursing a career as a paralegal for the sexual abuse attorneys  at Dalton and associates. Dalton and associates is large litigation law firm that has not only one office (located in Delaware) but another one right in the big apple (474 3rd ave New York, NY 10017). For over the course of 35 years, Dalton and associates have been granting salvation to clients who have experienced negligence in the work force, medical malpractice, civil rights injustices, sexual abuse and more. According to Dalton law, they have quite the experience in sexual abuse cases and have won hundreds of millions of dollars for victims including the settlement of $500 million in the Michigan State vs Dr. Nassar case. From prosecuting the archdiocese to doctors of the Olympics, they have worked all over the world to bring their clients to victory. I would like to work here because it is a family owned, well knit community dedicated to making sure that their clients are well compensated for the violation that they have suffered. Helping victims of sexual assault is important to me because it may help more victims to come out and be comfortable with telling their stories and seeking justice against their abusers.

https://dalton.law/practices/sexual-abuse/

1 thought on “Where do you want to work?