Who am I?

Hello, my name is Nataly. I am pursuing an associate degree in paralegal studies because I want to become a lawyer eventually, for me this is the first step to follow a path in which I will succeed as a lawyer.  I am highly interested in the legal field; I would like to learn more about legal proceedings as well as how the legal system works. I truly am an aficionado when it comes to watching documentaries about different true crime cases as well as series about judges, although I am still not clear on whether or not I would like to become a criminal defense lawyer, an immigration lawyer or a personal injury lawyer. I want to go to Law school and plan to achieve it no matter the obstacles.

Something I would like you to know about me is that I did have a great summer, I got a job that I really like, I am a nail technician at Glosslab so if you want to do your nails, you know where hehe, I hope we all have a great semester, I am excited for this class and I know we will do great if we are focused and put a lot of effort.

2 thoughts on “Who am I?