Where do you want to work?

I chose to apply to “Aaron Wallenstein’s Law office” because he is a very educated and trusted lawyer. His firm is located in 160 Broadway New York, NY 10038. According to his past and current clients, he made sure to walk them through the statuses of their cases and assures them they are in good hands. His professional and supportive attitude, along with his success is what grew his foundation. This office is a small firm & handles many areas such as False impersonation, Licensure, child endangerment etc., but mainly focuses on Criminal defense. I believe working at a smaller law firm is helpful because it is easier to get in direct contact with your lawyer/clients.

I would want to work in this Law office because Mr. Wallenstein and his team seem to be very passionate with there professions and are known to be experienced. He helps defend people who’ve gone through police brutality and wrongful convictions. I mentioned these two topics because they usually don’t get enough attention and I appreciate that Mr. Wallenstein addresses these issues. According to https://criminaldefenselawyerny.com/ (The law firms personal website), he has “Successfully handled” over thousands of cases which is good to hear. This firm has so much great feedback. Clients have been sharing and recommending their fulfilled experiences. It is important to work in a helpful and positive workspace and “Aaron Wallenstein’s Law office”  shows that.

1 thought on “Where do you want to work?