Grades posted! & my new teaching schedule!

Esteemed Students,

Happy (almost) New Year!  As you probably saw, I posted your final course grades for LAW 1101 (Intro) and LAW 1103 (Civil Procedure) to CUNYfirst.  Also, I posted your final course grades as well as your final exam grades and your grades on homework and other assignments in the GradeBook here on OL.  The final exam grades posted here on OL include all extra credit points, including 2 points on each exam for every student who participated in the review sessions, points for legal news posts, and points you may have asked me to carry over after the midterm exam.  I used these (OL) final exam grades to calculate your final course grades, NOT the final exam grades listed on Blackboard, which do not include any extra credit points (thus they are lower).

The Spring 2021 semester starts Friday, January 29.  Here is a link to the Academic Calendar that shows important dates and deadlines.  As of now, next semester I will be teaching LAW 1201 (Legal Research I) on Tuesdays and Thursdays, 10-11:15am This is different from what I told some of you before!  I’m sorry, plans changed.  🙁  Potentially, they could change again, but I’ll do what I can to prevent that from happening, and will let you know if it does.  Like all LAW courses, this one will be “synchronous” which means we will meet at those scheduled times on Zoom.  I hope to see many of you there!

Once again, THANK YOU, to each and every one of you, for a terrific semester!  I truly enjoyed working with each of you, and I hope you found our courses enlightening.  I commend each and every one of you for enduring, and even excelling under, such tremendously challenging circumstances.  If I can be helpful to any of you over the break, or anytime, please don’t hesitate to contact me!  You can email me, and we can talk on the phone, or meet on Zoom, or whatever works.

I wish each of you and your families a happy and HEALTHY New Year!

Sincerely,

Prof. C.