Who I am

My name is Aaoni T. Solomon. I am interested in the Law and Paralegal program because I want to become a lawyer. My father is a lawyer and he has worked very hard to make something of his name. I want to follow in his footsteps and help him build our law firm. My short-term goals are to end my first year of college with a high GPA to start my college education off strong. My long-term goal is to graduate college and go to law school and be successful. I want to study real estate law and entertainment law.

A little bit about myself, I have lived in Harlem most of my life and wanted a change of scenery for college. I am mixed, my mother is Puerto Rican and my father is African American. My birthday is January 24th, 2003, making me 18 years old. I am a dancer and have been dancing since I was 5 years old however I have stopped since covid has started. Some of my hobbies are listening to music and self-care. I love spending time on my skin and hair and keeping it up to my high expectations. I love to travel and in the future, I want to travel to more Caribbean islands and even to Europe. I hope one day to get married and start a family of my own.

3 thoughts on “Who I am

1. Being a lawyer is a good goal to have, I’m sure you’ll achieve it. I had a friend who was a lawyer & he told me that if I get my education that I can become one too. He is a Haitian man that studied hard in order to pass the bar exam, he then started working for a firm in Manhattan. He eventually open his own firm somewhere in Flatbush, BK. Well enough of my short story, best of luck but I’m sure your not going to need it. Peace.

2. Thanks Aaoni! I agree with Esteban that you can achieve your goal of becoming a lawyer. You’re off to a great start. 🙂 I’m interested to know about your dancing and hope you can get back to it soon! Prof. C.