Remote Work

I like how remote work has changed since covid because it saves time and money. Right now in my current situation with this internship it is very flexible and remote gives me more free time to work on other skills. I believe that remote work should be the way to be because it cuts transportation costs and location such as office costs.

Bad part about remote work is that interruptions are very common such as parents coming in and or children running around. With any internship or job it be treated as a professional setting. Time management is more manageable because with most activities that were done before covid home is where the office should be. MY intership will be interesting experience because I am working alongside actual professionals side by side.

Currently rock is the communication I am using to communicate with chairman and the head of the communication. Right now I am just waiting for my communication supervisor giving me a new assignment to do right now there has not been given an assignment to me yet. and

also sent my assignments to the department head currently under review.